So how would you go about making people scrape SERPS that include links to your sites?
- Insert some unique phrase and/or words on the pages you want to get links for.
- Get those pages indexed.
- Check Google,Yahoo and MSN for various combinations of those unique phrases. Try to make it so you have more than one page in the SERPS for each keyword.
- Run a robot that will perform searches on various search engines for your keywords.
- Webmasters scrape keywords from Overture or Adwords or Wordtracker etc.
- Webmasters scrape SERPS for those keywords, then create pages with those SERPS.
- Sit back and watch your backlinks grow.
Have fun destroying the keyword tools.